Shave Bundle - Pre Shave Oil (50 ml) + After Shave Balm (50ml) |Made In India|
1. PRE-SHAVE OIL
An all-natural & organic prerequisite, ensuring razor-ready soft hair follicles for a smooth shave. Alcohol & paraben free.
Designed to be applied before shaving, the Dapr. Pre Shave Oil is made with eleven natural ingredients: Linseed Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Neem Extract, Merigold Extract, Orange Extract, Sandalwood Oil, Turmeric Oil, Almond Oil, Vitamin E & Sunflower Oil.
These ingredients have been handpicked and combined for one purpose: to lay the foundation for the best shave possible, every day.
- Razor-ready soft hair follicles
- No cuts or burns – glide smoothly without any bumps or tugging
- Eliminate dryness/redness and hence irritation
- Protect & condition your skin
- No bruises = no scars
A quick absorbing non-greasy pre-shave regime made without harmful chemicals. You’ll wonder why you never used this before.
Citrus & earthy. Rejuvenating. Refreshing. Invigorating.
2. AQUAMAN - AFTER SHAVE BALM
Say hello to Aquaman. It’s everything your after shave isn’t:
- Quick absorbing without the burning sensation
- Delivers a strong cooling sensation
- Doubles up on acne control with Witch Hazel
- Reminds you of the ocean breeze - smells like a dream
- Thick consistency, no spillage/wastage
- Keeps your skin hydrated & nourished after a shave
- Protects your skin from infection & irritation
Designed to complete your daily shaving regime, the Dapr. After Shave Balm is a level up on the existing primitive alternatives. Imagine your favourite perfume combining with a rare medicinal shrub to provide instant hydration, repair & acne control, within a matter of seconds.
WHAT’S WITCH HAZEL?
Witch hazel is a plant with powerful medicinal properties that can be used in a variety of ways. There are many species of witch hazel, but Hamamelis virginiana -- a type of shrub native to North America -- is most commonly used in folk medicine in the US. The leaves and bark are used for extraction.
Most often applied to the skin and scalp, witch hazel is widely known for its ability to ease inflammation and soothe sensitive skin.