- Hemp seed oil has been a revelation in the skin care industry. Let's see how it makes our Beard Butter awesome.
- Hemp oil is packed with lipids, which add moisture and shine to your skin and beard. The fatty acids in the oil help to strengthen fragile strands and may even make your hair thicker. It can also help promote new hair growth specially if you have a patchy beard.
- Hemp oil penetrates the skin better than most essential oils and improves blood circulation. It reduces dryness and hence itchiness – one of the biggest banes while growing a beard.
- Hemp oil is known to prevent moisture loss in the skin and help prevent premature aging, and is effective in maintaining moisture balance. It can also be useful in getting rid of acne.
- Hemp oil is made up of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids, two vital components missing in our diet.
- Helps in styling your beard while also nourishing it. Hemp is rich in vitamin D, which is necessary for calcium absorption to help achieve soft, smooth and hydrated skin.
Hemp seed is a part of the cannabis plant (marijuana), which is one reason why experts didn't jump onto it initially. But, as it turns out, the seed that is used for this purpose doesn’t cause any psychotropic reactions like marijuana. Hemp seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants and does not contain any THC content. Wide scale research continues on the extended the benefits of this oil and the beauty industry is leading the charge.If you know someone who is trying to grow a beard and could benefit from this, introduce him to the only beard grooming product that has hemp seed oil - Dapr. Beard Butter. Shop here.