- It simply made sense
We all need a shampoo, a conditioner and a body wash through the week. In most cases, we’re stuck with three different bottles that belong to three different companies. Moreover, they all don’t finish at the same time so we end up shopping for them individually or we’re just waiting for all three to get over. Which led us to this word: ‘why’? What if all three could be combined? Three months later we had the answer. Yes it’s possible and we found the right chemical composition that delivered lather, conditioned har follicles and cleansed adequately too.
- A problem solver and our shelf loved it
We hate clutter. If one thing can replace multiple items then why not? It makes room for more relevant things in the washroom and takes up less shelf space.
- Environmentally friendly
Every contribution counts and you’d be making a big one by getting rid of two plastic bottles. There is an urgent need to decrease the number of plastic bottles being used across the globe and here’s why:
- A million plastic bottles are bought around the world every minute and the number is projected to jump another 20% by 2021
- This equates to about 20,000 bottles being bought every second
- More than 480 billion plastic drinking bottles were sold in 2016 across the world, up from about 300 billion a decade ago. If placed end to end, these bottles would extend more than halfway to the sun.
- By 2021 annual plastic bottles sold is projected to increase to 583.3 billion.
- Fewer than half of the bottles bought in 2016 were collected for recycling and just 7% of those collected were turned into new bottles. That means, approximately 93% of the 480 billion plastic water bottles sold in 2016 ended up in landfill or in the ocean.
It’s perfect for travel! Whether you’re going out of town or you hit the gym every morning before work. We’re not comfortable using whatever is available and most of the times they don’t belong to a respectable quality grade. And guess how many more plastic bottles you’re not using by avoiding the small ones in your hotel room!
Make the smart choice. Check out current offers here.